Leon County - Purchasing Division Solicitations
Leon County Government Purchasing Division is currently transitioning from a paper-based solicitation process to an electronic bidding and vendor registration system. During the transition, you will want to check BOTH our existing system, Procurement Connect, https://procurementconnect.leoncountyfl.gov/ and Leon County's new e-Procurement Portal located at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/leoncounty/ for opportunities to do business with Leon County.
Leon County's New e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested bidders to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Leon County.
If you should need additional information, please call Purchasing at 850-606-1600.
You are viewing page
| ||Bid Number||Bid Detail||Bid Summary
||BC-06-09-20-49||CHAIRES COMMUNITY PARK IMPROVEMENT PROJECT||
Recommended browsers are Internet Explorer versions 8 or higher, Mozilla FireFox,
or Google Chrome.